2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Island Guy With Chai Cinnamon Sizzle
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 cup white granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of mashed ripe bananas (2 large or 3 medium bananas)
1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
Cream Cheese Frosting
6 ounces cream cheese, room temp
4 Tbsp (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, room temp
2 Tbsp Island Guy with Chai Durdy Chai
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) . In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Beat together in a mixer the butter and sugars. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the vanilla and mashed bananas.
3. Mix in half of the flour mixture, then the sour cream, then the other half of the flour mixture.
4. Spread batter evenly in a greased 10″x15″ baking pan. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes, or until nicely browned and the surface bounces back when you press it with your finger. Cool completely before frosting.
6. To make the frosting, mix all of the ingredients together with an electric mixer. If too stiff to spread, add a teaspoon or two of milk.
5. Evenly spread frosting over cooled cake. Roll cake from the short side. Place on a serving tray.